Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Swap completed!

It took me forever, but I finally finished up and mailed my Halloween Swap items!  I am pretty pleased with how everything turned out and I really really wish I had thought to take more pictures of everything individually, but I didn't so here is what I have.


So, I did a pillow cover, a cute little applique witch hat hoop, a QAYG open wide zipper pouch, 2 berry boxes, and then I added in some little Halloween goodies I picked up at Joann's.  I hope my partner likes it!

Here is a close up look at the hoop.


So, anyway...I am waiting for a package from my partner so as soon as I get that I will post a picture of it here!  I have been really busy with PTO and work so my posting will probably be pretty sporadic.  I do have a mini quilt swap that I am doing and I am going to do this quilt-a-long so I will post progress with those as I have a chance.

Penny Patch Quilt-Along

I am not a beginning quilter, but I am going to be making a lot of baby quilts for friends in the next few months and I LOVE this pattern so I am going to give it a go!

xoxo, Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...