Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Randomness

I think I should do all my blogs like this, especially on days when I want to blog, but don't have anything particularly interesting to say!!  Today, I think I will just tell you some random things about me.  Some you may know, some you may not...

  • I can read a book a day, sometimes up to 5 books or more a week.
  • It doesn't bother me to stay at home, sometimes days at a time.
  • I had braces when I was pregnant with Colton, I was 28 when I had them put on.
  • I would rather see any movie with a paranormal or action theme over a chick flick.
  • I have never read a Graphic Novel, but I have bought the 1st Walking Dead Book, I just need to read it!
  • I don't like to leave the house without makeup, but sometimes I just don't want to bother...
  • I haven't been swimming in more than 5 years.
  • I am annoyed right now that it's taking my iPhone AGES to upload my pictures to Google+.
  • I only use Google+ to save my iPhone pictures and to occasionally plug my blogs.
  • I have wanted to write a book since I was in High School, maybe one day I will...
  • I absolutely can't leave the house in flip flops if my toe nails aren't painted.
  • I would pack up and move away from here in a minute if Jake would.
  • Of all the places I have visited, and there haven't been many, Seattle is the place I would most like to live.
  • I was engaged my Senior year of HS, man am I glad that didn't work out!
  • I don't have an IRL best friend, most of my friends are online.
  • My IRL best friend from HS is married to the guy I was engaged to in HS...I guess I don't have to tell you that we haven't been friends since 1992!
  • It was actually my fault that we broke up though...
  • I don't feel like I am in my mid-upper 30's.  
  • The closer I get to it, the less old 40 is!
  • If American Idol had been around in the early to mid 90's I am pretty sure I would have auditioned.
  • I don't have any tattoo's but I desperately want one.  I want one by Dan Smith, though, so I doubt I will ever get one!
  • I never attended a public school in all my K-12 years.
  • I now work for a public school and I realize how much I missed out on.
Hmmmm....maybe that's all I will do.  I may make this a weekly thing, there are so many annoying things about me that I could tell you.  Maybe I will do one of Pet Peeves or something.  I like list posts, that would be something cool to do as well.

I don't want to not post any pictures, but like I said Google+ is being a pain and it hasn't uploaded anything from the past 4 days... Ok, I know what I will do.  Last night was the last episode of this seasons Game of Thrones, here are a couple pictures of my absolute favorite 'minor' characters this season.

 I like him like this...NOT the face he showed at the end...I hope he comes back in the future.

























Remember her from Downton Abbey?  I am hoping we see more of her (and Jon!) in the next season.  I still need to read the books though.  I am SO curious about the Wilding (zombies) at the end and I know that I am going to have to read the books to find out more about them.

Ok, that's all for now!  Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...