Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Goals...

I am in the weird stages of growing out my short hair cut.  It's at that stage where I can barely get it behind my ears and the back is weird.  It's SO thick that it looks fluffy and and the only way to make it look halfway decent is to wear a headband to tame it a little!  So if I had to describe where I am now with a picture that I am not in, I would say this is about where I am now...Brienne of Tarth.  Only in actuality, I would love to have the little wave that she has!


Now here is where I would like to be by fall and my hair grows fast enough I should be there...Ashley Benson. LOVED her hair on the new Pretty Little Liars last night!!


We'll have to see how it goes...I have a goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...