Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's talk True Blood



We are 2 weeks into the season now so I guess I need to post about it.  Here are my random thoughts on what's going on so far this season.

  • I am now over the fact that the show is so much different than the books!
  • There needs to be WAY more Alcide this season.
  • I do NOT like that they saved Tara by turning her, I think LaLa had it right when he tried to stake her on Episode 2.
  • I like Terry, but he is weirder this season than usual!
  • I do NOT like that it's been 2 episodes now and Sookie hasn't been in a single scene with Eric OR Bill.
  • I like that Lucy Griffiths (Marian from Robin Hood) is playing Eric's "sister".
  • I don't like that he completely forgot about Sookie when he saw her!
  • I don't like the whole Authority story line.
  • I do like that Peter Menseh (Doctore/Oenomaus from Spartacus) is on the show!
  • What happened to Jesus' body?
  • I don't like "in charge" Jessica.
  • I am sick of Hoyt blaming Jason for what happened with Jessica.  I know bro's before ho's and all that, but Hoyt made his decision when he threw her out.
  • Where is Alcide in this picture?
  • I have to post one of him to make up for it!

So, what do you think of the new season so far?

3 comments:

  1. LOOVE this post!

    On Maker's Day I posted how I was praying that Tara was finally dead. I think there was a reason she was a cameo character in the book series.

    I am drooling over Alcide. He is too damn sexy. Oh, and he's in that Magic Mike movie - did you see that?! And at LEAST half naked. Super excited. (husband is not going to that movie...)

    Creepy sister/brother relationship? Dislike. Even if you're a viking it is still not okay.

    So glad you commented on my blog and I got to see yours! Freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still keep hoping that they end up killing her off! I don't mind the brother/sister thing...they aren't really related they were both "made" by Godrick, so it's not really too icky!!

      And YES, I will be seeing Magic Mike on opening day!! Have you seen the NSFW preview? OH MY WORD!!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I am not liking this season at all! Tara really needs to die!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...