Thursday, May 24, 2012

One of those weeks...

here is how this week has gone

  • 1st week of summer
  • adjusting to kids being home all day
  • staying up WAY to late reading
  • somewhat relieved that we are now a cat free household
  • sad that the kids are sad that he is gone
  • not sad that I am more comfortable at home now
  • haven't left the house since Sunday
  • I don't mind that at all
  • woke up with a sore throat, headache and stuffiness today
  • the coughing has started
  • I hate being sick and I hope it doesn't last long
  • I do like that I can just sit around and read though
  • I applied for a job in the boys' school today
  • if I get it I won't be subbing next year
  • I am excited to do something new and to feel "at home" in a school though
  • ...hopefully I will get the job!
  • I have had a ton of hits on this blog
  • Many thanks to Ryan Winfield for that!
  • I have had even more hits on my other blog {Dive} Under the Cover
  • Thanks again to Ryan Winfield and SWEET Heather!!
  • That makes me SO happy on a week that's been kinda cruddy...
This makes me happy too...only 2 more weeks...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...