Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh Yes I did !!

I have been thinking about this all week and decided to open Pink Punk Boutique back up on a temporary basis.  It will only be for the summer and I am only taking a limited number of orders at a time so that I never get behind and so that I never feel overwhelmed.

I am not re-opening the store, per se, just my Facebook Page.  I did open a very limited Big Cartel store front to put up the custom listings.  It's easier for you and it's easier for me to keep track of them.  I can only do 5 listings at a time with this store so it's super easy for me!

I have already taken all my orders for this week, but become a fan and be the first to get in line when I take new orders on Friday mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...