Monday, September 3, 2012

LOL's

I know it's been awhile since I posted and honestly it doesn't bother me.  I just don't have time to keep up with this blog and my other one.  I am just not quite ready to give this one up yet!

Here are a couple things I just think are TOO funny...

We watched Piranha 3DD a couple weeks ago and when I saw this shot of David Koechner on the screen in this outfit I just about died!  Okay, I know that they are "cool" and expensive, etc...but if you are over the age of about 35 or so and you don't look like David Beckham or say Adam Levine, this is what you look like when you wear jeans like this.  I am not even going to touch the hideous shirt or any shirt that has a cross, wings, says Affliction, etc...!!!


Seriously?  We can't all be rock stars...enough said!

I just LOVE these post card things and there are TONS of them out there but here are a couple of my favorites.




Have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...