Thursday, July 12, 2012

Time for some Randomness

This is going to be a random post since I want to post something here, but I don't really have much to say!

  • School starts back up in about 4 weeks...I am ready!
  • I am ready even though I have to start work then too.
  • I am all caught up with PPB orders up to yesterdays orders.
  • I have taken 3 orders since then!
  • I am only taking orders for a couple more days then PPB will be closing up shop for good.
  • My Book blog has taken off in the past few weeks.
  • I am getting emails from authors to review their books.
  • I have read A LOT of really good books in the past few weeks!
  • I have found a couple of really really good authors because of the blog.
  • It's SUPER fun to get free books in the mail in exchange for a review.
  • It's even better when the book is signed to me!
  • Right now I am reading an ARC Galley copy of a book in a series that I LOVE that doesn't even come out until 9/4...how cool it that?!!
  • The down side is, you have to learn to decline books that have the potential to be bad or you waste time reading books that aren't very good.
  • People are starting to annoy me...that's pretty vague
  • I have been hiding statuses on FB that annoy me, and hiding/deleting people who always post things that annoy me
  • I don't like statuses that are posted to garner attention...or ones that invite people to ask questions, just say what you want to say.  
  • Don't post something and say, I don't want to give any details...if you don't want to give details then why post it in the first place?
  • I am SICK of people judging others by saying things like "those who consider themselves to be Christians"...
  • I am in a crappy mood today...just in case it wasn't obvious!
  • I probably shouldn't be posting anything, but this is my blog and I can say what I want...
  • it's not like anyone really reads this anyway!
  • ok, I am going to stop now, but I am going to do a pet peeves post sometime so I can get it all out!
I don't want to have a post without a picture so here you go...is it time for Haven to come back yet?!!






















This is my new computer wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...